Strength:Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Learn and implement correct movement patterns, progressively increase strength across the entire body and improve body composition. Coaches work closely with you to ensure safe and effective progression!
– Examples of movements – Squat, Pull-up, Bench Press, Shoulder Press, Lunges, Cleans, etc + Accessory work to build strength across entire body e.g. Dips, Curls, Push Ups
– Programming example – 5×10 squats superset with 5×20 bodyweight lunge. rest 5 minutes then 3 max effort sets of strict pull-ups superset with bench dips.
– Suitable for – Beginner/Intermediate/Advanced – Multiple Scaling options available.
– Expected outcomes – Strength and lean muscle increases. Weight Loss. Improved movement patterns with a major focus on form. Postural improvements. Increases in bone density.
A fun fast paced class that incorporates a variety of body weight and light weight based movements designed to efficiently get you fitter, faster and stronger! Different every day however carefully programmed to ensure you’re always improving!
– Examples of movements – Kettlebell Swings, Box Jumps, Skipping, Rowing, Running, Burpees, Sit-ups, Wall Balls, Squats, Dumbbell movements, etc
– Programming example – 12 min AMRAP (as many rounds/reps as possible) 200m Run, 20 Kettlebell Swings, 10 Box Jumps; Rest 5 mins then 10 min AMRAP 200m Row, 10 Kettlebell Squats, 20 Sit Ups
– Suitable for – Beginner/Intermediate/ Advanced – Multiple scaling options available
– Expected outcomes – Increase cardiovascular fitness and endurance, weight loss, increased bone density.